Monday, November 16, 2015

For You, Teacher {Tag}

Good Day!

This week at The Kraft Journal, the challenge is "Anything Goes-Tags". Most are probably getting a jump start on those Christmas Tags, but I decided to go in a different direction, and make a Teacher Tag. I never have enough of these, and I am usually scrambling when I send something in to one of my son's teachers. 
I used The Kraft Outlet's Large Kraft Shipping Tag to start and leftover school themed papers to decorate. I added a length of Black Baker's Twine to trim the top of where the designer paper ended. I stamped a sentiment to the left, added a die-cut pencil and apple and a few sequins to give it a bit of glitz. Lastly, I took several length of Black and Red Baker's Twine to the top to make it easy to tie on a package.
Other Products Used
My Creative Time: Seasonal Greetings and Love To Learn
Sequins: Michaels
Papers: Leftovers

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Anything Goes - Tag creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet Store.

 
Have a fantastic start to your week!
~Tammy~

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great teacher tag, my friend! Really like the papers and the sentiment on the side, and using the twine to separate the layers is a great idea. The little apple and pencil make me smile, too. Great job!

Maria said...

Awesome teacher tag, Tammy! Love the little apple, pencil, and great use of the twine! Take care and have a great week, hugs!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful tag!! I love the papers you used and the design!! It's so fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

So cute tammy, love the chunky pencil and your mix of papers!