Monday, December 28, 2015

2016- Happy New Year {The Kraft Journal}

Hello Friends!

This is a bitter sweet post for me! I've been with The Kraft Journal a few years and The Kraft Journal has decided to close it's doors, but The Kraft Outlet remains open. They have been wonderful to me over the years and they are very FAMILY focused and have been a dream to design for. 2016 also will be a new beginning for me as I decide to head back to school and I will find less time to craft myself in the coming year as I concentrate on school.

So for my last care in 2015 and for The Kraft Journal,
I began this New Year's card with a card base of Brown Kraft cardstock. I pieced together patterned papers from a designer paper pack and joined them by wrapping around a length of Natural Twill Tape and tying in a bow further embellishing with a double bow made from Black Baker's Twine which I topped with an Icon Flatback
Using Buff Ivory Cardstock, I cut a rounded stitched rectangle using a die and distressed edges with inks. I cut out 2016 from Blackboard Stockpaper adding to the rectangle embellishing with three black gems followed by stamping Happy New Year in black ink. Lastly, I die-cut an arrow and popped it up facing the year.  All other stamps and dies are by My Creative Time

It truly has been wonderful designing for The Kraft Journal using fabulous products for The Kraft Outlet the last several years.
And as a way to say Thank You we would like
to offer a 20% discount to our Kraft Journal friends!
Just use Journal at check out for your discount.
This coupon is good for the month of January and cannot be combined with other offers.
Some restrictions do apply and discount is only good on in stock items.
Sorry sale items are not included in this discount.
 
Have a wonderful New Year!
~Tammy~ 


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to see them go :( I love love love your card!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Your work is awesome!!!Great to hear you are going back to school,good luck,you and your family have a Bless New Year!!!

Beth F. said...

Your card is lovely! Perfect for the new year theme. Best if luck with going back to school!

Maria said...

A beautiful card to start off the new year, Tammy! How exciting for you to go back to school...good luck!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! Best of luck on your newest adventure!!! What will you be studying? I hope you'll still find a little bit of time here and there to get crafty!!! Stay in touch! Happy New Year!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You've done an amazing job on the team Tammy, sorry to see them go. Hope you still have alitlte time to get inky, what will you be studying? Whatever it is I wish you the very best of luck!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and beautiful design you created! So exciting to hear that you are headed back to school, that is so admirable! Best of luck to you!

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy New Year, Tammy! Your card is wonderful! I love the date card and love the neutral color scheme. The little clock face is absolutely perfect for a New Year's card. Loving all the little enamel dots, too. So sorry to hear that the Kraft Journal is closing their doors. I have very happy memories of working with them, too. You did an amazing job designing for them, my friend! And huge congrats on your decision to return to school! That is awesome!

Stella said...

This is gorgeous color palete; I love neutrals. Fab design too Tammy! And back to school; such a big and smart decision. I hope that you will be able to squeeze some craft time. A break from studying:) It will be busy for you; you can do it. Go for it!