Friday, January 1, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy New Year {Party}

Happy New Year!

Is it really 2016??? I guess it is and it's my first post of the year, and you can find me greeting our friends as well over on the Trendy Twine Blog too!

 I created a fun little shaker New Year's card for you using Frosty Sequin Mix and Bubblegum Trendy Twine.
Nothing says party like sequins and the Frosty Sequin Mix is so pretty and fun and perfect for this little party in a card!

Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine - Blue, White, & Pink Bakers Twine
 Frosty Sequins Mix - Christmas, Holiday, Winter

I hope you all are having the best January 1st, 2016 and I wish you good fortune, happy moments with loved ones and many days of craftyness! :-)))
Thank you for stopping by,

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable shaker! I love that star cut out and love how you outlined it with the twine! Such a fun design!
Happy New Year, my friend! And best wishes for a happy and healthy 2016!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly festive and cute Tammy!! Happy New Year!!

Maria said...

Love your shaker card with the twine around the star, Tammy! Such a fun card! Wishing for you many blessings in the new year...Happy New Year!

jessica said...

I just LOVE your card Tammy!!!
The shaker looks awesome with those beautiful sequins and I just LOVE what you did with the twine!!!!
Happy New Year my friend!
Here's to an amazing 2016!!

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty card Tammy!! Love the pretty twine & Sequins!
Happy New Year!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so creative!! I love how you outlined the shaker star with twine!! It looks so fabulous!! Love, love this!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card and colors! Love the pretty shaker design and those beautiful sequins!

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful card! I love how you added the star with those pretty colors! Happy New Year to you and Your family! :)

Beth F. said...

What an adorable use of that TT and sequins! I love your card!

Helen said...

Very pretty! Happy New year :)

Shelly said...

So super pretty Tammy! Happy New Year to you, hope it's off to a fabulous start!