Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy 11th Birthday

Hey again,

My blog doesn't know what to do with pretty much a year of no activity and posting several days in a row and another post tomorrow! It felt good to get creative again!

I have a card for a sweet girl who will be turning 11.
The stamped images are from Practicing Creativity which is no longer in business. I die-cut the 11th and added to a pink heart chipboard I had in my stash.

I used Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine to the top of the tag embellished with a sweet pink paper rose. (I absolutely love Trendy Twine's beautiful colors)
I just love the colors and pattern mixing! 

I am playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches-Anything Goes...this is fun for them. I think they do this once a year.

I hope you have a GREAT day!
~Tammy~

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfect card for an 11 year old girl! That little paper rose is the icing on the polka dot cake!

Maria said...

Very pretty in pink birthday card, Tammy! Love the papers, colors, and pink heart! The birthday girl will love it!

Patti said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're on a creativity roll Lisa -- stay!! I love the bold colors and style of your card, perfect for an 11 year old girl.Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :) do come back soon ok!??

Debbie said...

Super sweet birthday card!!
Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That